WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR NEXT EVENT!
The Federal Business Council can produce an event at your agency at no cost to the government. We have over 40 years experience in planning, managing, and working on events with Federal Agencies. Our proven track record is with both civilian and DoD agencies. Some agencies that we have worked with include the National Security Agency (NSA), U.S. Department of State, General Services Administration (GSA), U.S. Department of the Army, National Institutes of Technology (NIST), and U.S. Department of Treasury.
There is no fee for government agencies to work with the Federal Business Council on planning most events. In order to allow federal agencies to utilize our services under the correct legal guidelines, we are on the GSA Schedule under the following SIN Numbers:
- Schedule 541-4D: Conference, Events, and Trade Show Planning Services
- Schedule 541-3: Web Based Marketing Services
- Schedule 541-1000: ODC’s.
Whether you are interested in planning a one-day tabletop exposition, a focused event with speakers and exhibitors or a full-scale conference…FBC can help!
FBC will work with your agency to tailor an event to your specific needs. FBC handles all aspects of events from planning to implementation to lessons learned. With an experienced personnel and an office on the west coast, FBC has conducted over 175 events for the Federal Government nationally each year. In addition, FBC has managed conferences with with as few as 150 attendees to over 2,000 attendees and 100+ exhibitors, which have involved seminars, workshops, various speakers, receptions, and sponsored activities. When FBC manages an exposition within your agency our responsibilities include:
- Determining the space needed for the event.
- Booking the space (if applicable).
- Handling all areas with the event site such as catering and contracts.
- Researching, contacting and coordinating appropriate companies to participate as exhibitors.
- Providing industry exhibitors with guidance on exhibiting and directions to location.
- Pre-show promotion: flyers, posters, table tents, e-mails and a secure website for attendees to pre-register.
- Setting up exhibit area with tables, tablecloths, chairs and registration area.
Full-scale conference planning includes all of the above, plus:
- Assisting with the overall planning of the conference.
- Choosing an event site.
- Ordering audio visual equipment and other needs at a facility.
- Designing and printing any program materials such as brochures, programs, signage, invitations, name badges, binders, etc.
- Mailing, e-mailing, faxing any pre-event information, such as directions, agenda, site details of conference.
- Advertising a conference in publications, on line and via other media vehicles.
- Covering all aspects of the registration process such as on line registration, maintenance of registrants in a database format, name badges and day of registration area.
- Post event follow up with attendees and planning committee.
FBC is also capable of managing your classified conference from the perspective of logistics and attendee information. If this is a component of your next event, FBC will process security clearances and ensure that the logistics are in place to conduct classified sessions. Contact us for further information and details. If you are interested in planning an event at your agency or you are tasked with planning a conference for your organization and need help,you may submit your information to us using this form: Plan Your Event Form
You may also send your inquiry to Bob Jeffers at email@example.com, (800) 878-2940 x226.