August 17, 2020 Update -
FBC's 2020 events continue to move ahead, many virtually! The most recent updates include:
Individual event websites have more details.
August 5, 2020 Update -
FBC's 2020 events are going virtual! We are sending out updates to all participants of each event as new information becomes available. Registered participants will be seamlessly transitioned to the rescheduled event dates as they are confirmed. Please check the updates on our individual event websites for more information.
The most recent updates include:
FBC's new high-powered virtual format offers excellent engagement for attendees, exhibitors and sponsors alike. Ask your sales representative for more details!
Be well, and stay safe!
April 13, 2020 Update -
FBC continues to smoothly transfer all registered participants to rescheduled event dates as they are confirmed. Please check the updates on our individual event websites for more information. We are sending out updates to all participants of each event as new information becomes available.
The most recent updates include:
We'll see you there!
March 25, 2020 Update -
Based on the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 outbreak and restrictions on gatherings, the following events have recently been postponed/rescheduled. We will continue to post updates on individual event websites and send out updates to all participants of each event as new information becomes available. We continue to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we ALL forge our way through this rough terrain.
Please note, we will smoothly transfer all registered participants to the new date(s) as they are confirmed.
- Army Tactical SIGINT Expo at NSA 2020 (scheduled for March 24 - 25, 2020) has been rescheduled for August 18 – 19, 2020.
- The 5 Event Series in HI (scheduled for the week of March 30 – April 3) has been rescheduled for the week of August 17-21, 2020.
- 30th Anniversary Government Procurement Conference (GPC)(scheduled for April 8, 2020) has been rescheduled for September 2, 2020.
- Department of State IT Vendor Day (scheduled for April 15, 2020) will be rescheduled to take place in July 2020.
- AFCEA Belvoir Industry Days (scheduled for April 29 - May 1, 2020) will be rescheduled for a later date in 2020.
- NLIT Summit 2020 (scheduled for May 3-6. 2020) will be rescheduled to the August timeframe.
- Joint Base Lewis McChord (JBLM) - AFCEA PNC Tech & Cyber Day (scheduled for May 19, 2020) will be rescheduled for a later date in 2020.
- JBER - AFCEA Alaska Tech & Cybersecurity Day (scheduled for May 21, 2020) will be rescheduled for a later date in 2020.
We look forward to seeing you at these events on the new dates!
March 17, 2020 Update -
FBC is closely monitoring the new developments of the Coronavirus along with our government sponsors. Based on the current circumstances, many of our upcoming events have been postponed to future 2020 dates. We want to make sure all of our events being rescheduled are transitioned to new dates as smoothly as possible and we are working diligently with venues to secure dates as quickly as possible. Event websites will be updated as information becomes available and we will keep all participants notified as changes occur. View our updated schedule here.
Additionally, we know how important it is to stay connected in the marketplace so we are exploring other methods of delivering content and/or providing ways for registered participants to engage with each other leading up to the rescheduled events.
The following events were postponed today:
- 30th Anniversary Government Procurement Conference (originally scheduled for April 8th) will now take place in the July/August timeframe.
- NLIT Summit 2020 (originally scheduled for May 3 – 6, 2020) will now take place in August.
We thank all of our participants for their patience while we work through this rapidly evolving situation. Stay safe!
March 13, 2020 Update -
FBC continues to monitor the COVID-19 developments on a daily basis along with our event hosts, partners and health officials. This is a fluid situation and we are making changes as necessary to ensure the well-being of our participants, staff and community. We will notify all participants immediately if an event needs to be rescheduled. Information will also be posted on any individual event sites.
We hope the spread of the virus will soon be contained. In the meantime, we remain focused on making our events better than ever.
March 3, 2020 Update -
FBC is monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus along with our government sponsors. Our events are currently moving forward as planned. Government agencies, military bases, and other venues we are working with are closely following CDC guidelines. We will all take precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our event participants.
We strongly encourage attendees and exhibitors to follow the guidance of the CDC for everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. FBC is currently working on providing hand sanitizing stations or providing participants with sanitizing packets.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves. Any changes to an event will be emailed to registered participants and posted on the event website.