GPC RESCHEDULED TO OCTOBER 14-15 2020 AS A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE!
Tips to Help Make the Most of This Conference
- Do your homework! Review the Procurement Opportunities page to identify your target agencies and learn as much as you can about what the agencies purchase and how.
- Be sure your registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) is current. The System for Award Management (SAM) is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA and EPLS. There is NO fee to register for this site. Entities may register at no cost directly from this page.
- Have a clear, concise capability statement that includes business type (socio-economic status), NAIC codes and a description of your products and services. This should either be on a 1-page document, available on a url that you distribute or through a QR code.
- View the exhibit listing and map out your day. This is updated daily as new agencies and businesses register.
- Check out the agenda on-line. It will be updated with speakers and abstracts as they become available.
Stay up to date with Social Networking: